To ensure the comfort of all our guests at the Harris Hillton Cat Resort the
following conditions must be strictly adhered to:
1. All owners are required to produce a current Vaccination Certificate. (NO CERTIFICATE NO STAY )
This must show the vaccination has been administered at least 10 days before check in.
Kittens must have had the last of their three vaccinations at least 10 days before arrival to board.
All vaccinations must fully cover the period of boarding.
2. All guests must have their Flea and Worm treatments up to date.
If a cat in our care has parasites present (fleas or worms) these will be treated at the owner’s expense.
3. All charges are based on a per day basis and are to be paid at the time of Arrival, by either cash or eftpos.
In long term stays we require a 50% deposit to confirm your suite. This is to be paid online into Harris Hillton Cat Resort Account No 12 3490 0011098 00 with the balance to be paid on arrival. Any debt collection fees that are incurred at any time will be added to the outstanding account of the owner.
4. We reserve the right to make suitable arrangements for any pet left in our care 14 days after the due collecting date if no contact is made by the owners or owner’s agent.
Owners must give us authority to have their cat collected by another party.
5. It is our policy to arrange veterinarian advice / treatment at the owners expense should it be considered necessary to do so and to act upon the advice of the vet in ensuring your cats well being at all times.
6. During peak periods i.e. Dec, Jan, Easter & Labour weekend, days booked will be charged a $2.30 incl. GST surcharge per room per day.
To confirm a suite a 50% deposit will be required during these periods.
This deposit being non refundable if booking cancelled within 72 hours of the commencement of the booking.
7. Our facilities and management practices are maintained to a very high standard and we will endeavor to give your pet the very best professional care and expertise.
However we cannot accept responsibility for any illness, passing away or loss for any reason whatsoever.
8. Please note our opening hours for drop off and pick up are 9:00am-10:30am and 3:30pm-5:30pm. We are closed Sunday mornings. However if you need to pick up or drop off outside of these hours, you will need to contact us and arrange a time.